I suggest you ...

Allow a question to be created with unconfirmed BTC

I found this site, wanted to ask a question ASAP and had to wait an hour or so until I could even ask the question. I think unconfirmed BTC should allow you to make a question but perhaps marked with a warning symbol while its being confirmed so people know it's up in the air, but once it confirmed the warning comes off. This will at least relieve the hassle of coming back or retyping a question you wanted to ask an hour ago.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ParoXsitiCParoXsitiC shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Rugatu Support TeamAdminRugatu Support Team (Admin, Rugatu Q&A Community) commented  · 

Hi ParoXsitiC, sorry for now answering before to your query. I want to inform you that every member on Rugatu can post questions without any reward at first, and add it some time later if wanted.

There is an indication of unconfirmed coins in your account, grey amount right next to the main balance, and we currently require 3 bitcoin network confirmations before crediting your account.

Please feel free to post a question and add the reward later, by pushing the "bitcoin accepted" button on the right of every question title.

Kind regards,
        Rugatu Team

Feedback and Knowledge Base